Bergen County Litigation Lawyer
New Jersey Collection Law Firm
Since 1981, the Law Offices of Myron D. Milch, P.C. has represented creditors and debtors in New Jersey and throughout the United States. Working exclusively in collection law matters, our Hackensack law firm provides effective legal counsel to large and small businesses, lenders, and homeowners.
To discuss a debt collection lawsuit or business contract dispute, contact our New Jersey collection law firm.
Collection Actions and Litigation
New Jersey collections lawyer Myron Milch has worked intensively in debtor-creditor law for more than 25 years. We provide an effective voice for creditors and debtors in litigation involving:
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy
- Breach of business contract
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Promissory notes
- Collections counterclaims
- Collecting foreign judgments
- Defaulted commercial loans
- Business Law Disputes
- Bankruptcy Court litigation
- Prosecution and Defense of matters concerning Chancery Court Litigation
- Prosecution and Defense of matters concerning Construction Lien Litigation
- Prosecution and Defense of matters concerning Fraudulent Conveyance Litigation
- Prosecution and Defense of matters concerning Real Estate Litigation
- Repossession of Secured Property
- Prosecution and Defense of matters concerning Restrictive Covenant Litigation
We represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and offer pre-litigation services for clients seeking to avoid litigation or prepare for a collection dispute.
Our clients include banks, borrowers, lenders, individuals, small businesses, large companies, homeowners, and renters. We handle litigation for plaintiffs and defendants involving breach of business contract issues, commercial investments, real estate development, home mortgages, high technology, equipment sales and leasing, medical technology, and a wide range of service industries.
Contact a New Jersey Collection Litigation Attorney
Collection attorney Myron Milch consults with clients over the phone or schedules convenient meetings at our law office. Located near the Bergen County Courthouse in Hackensack, New Jersey, our law firm regularly handles cases in all of New Jersey's 21 counties. Members of our legal staff speak English, French, and Spanish.
For effective legal representation in a collections matter or litigation, call us at 201-214-3992 or e-mail our Hackensack law office. We represent creditors and debtors in New Jersey and nationwide.