Hackensack Collections Attorney
New Jersey Debt Collection, Business Litigation and Foreclosure Attorney
Our New Jersey collections law firm provides knowledgeable legal advice and effective representation across New Jersey, the nation and the world. Hackensack collections lawyer Myron D. Milch has nearly 40 years of experience representing creditors, debtors, businesses and individuals in a wide range of disputes and debt collection issues.
To discuss a commercial or retail collection matter with an experienced trial lawyer, call or e-mail our law firm. We work with corporate counsel, small business owners, lenders, debt collectors and homeowners to settle New Jersey collections matters including:
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy: Our firm helps business creditors avoid automatic stays, so they can collect debt payments during the bankruptcy process. We represent large and small businesses in New Jersey's federal bankruptcy courts.
- Collections counterclaims: By seeking fair damages for our business clients, we protect their rights and financial interests when they have suffered damages because of another party's contract breach.
- Promissory notes: Our firm represents clients with legal disputes over personally guaranteed notes, also known as IOUs.
- Mortgage foreclosure: We seek effective solutions for all parties on every side of home foreclosure issues.
- Defaulted Commercial Loans: We represent clients who are attempting to collect on, or negotiate resolution of, defaulted commercial loans.
Business, Real Estate and Trust Disputes
- Pre-litigation strategies: In addition to helping companies develop business contracts and procedures that reduce the risk of litigation, we draft clear contract provisions that set forth "client-friendly" terms for any future litigation.
- Breach of contract litigation: When collection letters and phone calls have failed to produce payment, a well-prepared debt collection lawsuit may be your best option; we can help.
- Shareholder, partnership and restrictive covenant disputes: We represent individuals and businesses facing shareholder disputes, partnership disputes and disputes over restrictive covenants.
- Disputes in real estate transactions: Our firm handles disputes involving breaches of real estate contracts to buy or sell, breaches of commercial lease transactions, breaches of land development agreements and other disputes related to real estate transactions.
- Trust disputes and probate litigation: We provide valuable litigation and trial experience to clients involved in probate litigation, including trust disputes and Will contests.
Contact a New Jersey Debt Collection Lawyer
For effective legal representation in any collections or business litigation matter, call us at 201-214-3992 or e-mail our Hackensack law office. We represent creditors and debtors throughout New Jersey and nationwide.