Hackensack Shareholder Disputes Lawyer
New Jersey Partnership, Shareholder and Restrictive Covenant Disputes Attorney
At the Law Offices of Myron D. Milch, P.C., we are familiar with the problems and issues in shareholder disputes, partnership disputes and disputes over restrictive covenants. We have handled matters for parties on both sides of these disputes for nearly 40 years. We know the issues, we know the law and we know how to present our clients' arguments effectively.
We understand that an internal business dispute can endanger your business' bottom-line, and we work intensively to find an efficient and effective resolution. To discuss your situation with an experienced business lawyer, contact our law office. We represent clients in New Jersey and throughout the United States in business litigation and arbitration.
Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
We handle partnership and shareholder disputes involving a wide range of issues, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Embezzlement of partnership funds / theft of company property
- Usurpation of corporate or partnership opportunity
- Minority owner's rights
- Compensation, including executive compensation
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract litigation and disputes over general partnership agreements, limited partnership agreements and limited liability entity agreements.
Shareholder and partnership disputes can lead to many different outcomes. When you want to keep the dispute inside the company, a negotiated settlement agreement or confidential arbitration resolution may be appropriate. However, we also know our way around state and federal courtrooms and we prepare each case for trial.
If the only viable resolution for your partnership dispute is a business dissolution or buyout, we can help you take the required steps to buy, close or sell your business while minimizing personal liability.
Our New Jersey restrictive covenant disputes attorney, Myron Milch, represents individuals and businesses in non-compete and non-solicitation disputes. Whether you are leaving your company and want to determine your rights or you would like to bring an action for breach of a restrictive covenant, we can help. We represent clients in breach of contract and restrictive covenant disputes involving:
- Non-compete agreements, which forbid employees to work for their business' competitors for a certain amount of time
- Non-solicitation agreements, which forbid employees to solicit a former business' clients for their own business interests
- Confidentiality agreements, including agreements involving trade secrets and intellectual property
Contact a New Jersey Partnership Disputes Attorney
For effective legal representation in litigation involving a partnership, shareholder or restrictive covenant dispute, call us at 201-214-3992 or e-mail our Hackensack law office. We offer free consultations and flexible office hours.